- Incredible speakers to inspire, educate and re-ignite your entrepreneurial passion like Kelly Hoey, an internationally known and well-regarded speaker, strategist, and angel investor!
- Grow your network and build professional relationships with leading women entrepreneurs from across the country!
- Pitch the Media LIVE! Get company exposure and valuable feedback to hit home runs with all future pitches!
- The chance to meet, talk to and learn from women like Marie Jean-Baptiste (Fashion Designer/ Owner of RUE107), Elizabeth Scherle (Co-Founder and President of Influenster) and other incredible female founders!
- You can attend a VIP screening of the documentary, Dream, Girl, created and produced by Erin Bagwell. The screening will be followed by the opportunity to get to know one another in a more relaxed and intimate atmosphere!
- Learn the secrets of social media that will take your marketing strategy to the next level with several social media gurus, like Hanna Oknine, Co-Founder of Babbler!
- Resources that will transform your ideas into reality, leading to business growth and expansion. You will have access to resources like NYC Small Business Services, the WYCA, Breather, LOLA and more organizations!
- Sales and Marketing techniques for bootstrapping!
- The chance to be part of a leading business conference that connects women entrepreneurs with experts in public relations and marketing!
- How to brand, yourself and your business, for success with Kristin Marquet!
- Understand social media-driven sales strategies and how to enhance your social media presence and impact!
- Learn how to create and implement effective business strategies to make your vision a reality!
- Get actionable tips on how establish yourself as a thoughtful leader and business expert!
- Listen along in an intimate fireside chat with a feminist venture capitalist Adam Quinton (Lucas Point Ventures) as he keys into what makes Allison Dorst (Pink & Greens), and Vivian Rosenthal (Make Snaps) successful entrepreneurs and business people.
- Understand how to take your business vision and turn it into a realistic plan with defined outcomes!
- Discover strategies to keep your sales pipeline strong, while building and growing your business!
- Solutions and practical advice to solve your most daunting business challenges. Yes, we will hear your specific challenges on the day, so come prepared!
- From professional image, business presentation to personal confidence; learn the skills that will make you the leader you aspire to be!
- Be part of a growing women entrepreneur’s network and attend a premier conference that gets bigger and better every year!
- And if the previous 19 reasons aren’t enough – simply attend to treat yourself to a day of good food and drinks with a full breakfast, lunch and cocktails, plus a great gift bag – all in the company of inspiring women!!
Register Here: http://bit.ly/2cmU0g9
She Leads 2016
October 6th, from 8:00am – 7:00pm
Wells Fargo 150 East 42nd Street in New York City